[Crossfire-wiki] [Crossfire DokuWiki] page added: user:mhoram

no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org
Wed Dec 13 12:03:23 CST 2006

A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:

Date        : 2006/12/13 12:03
User        : mhoram
Edit Summary: created

====== Lord Mhoram's Land ======
Mhoram((A character in [[wp>Stephen_donaldson|Stephen R. Donaldson's]] //Thomas Covenant// series of books.)) is Aaron Baugher, a devilishly handsome part-time computer programmer and sysadmin, part-time farmer, part-time builder and remodeler, based in [[wp>Barry,_IL|Barry, IL, USA]].  He plays on the Metalforge server as Mhoram, has a dog named Pepper, and thinks [[wp>Farscape]] is the best TV show ever.

===== My Contributions =====

  * Documentation.  I'm adding/moving docs to the wiki, cleaning up errors and outdated info in the current docs, and possibly adding new docs.  Feel free to add suggestions to my TODO list below.

  * I'm very intrigued by the possibilities of the quest management system, so I'm hoping to contribute to that in some way.

===== My TODO List =====

  * I'm currently putting the final touches on a set of pages explaining the [[:spells]] system.  The lists and index are there; is there anything else that would help?

  * Suggestions what to do next?  **Please add them here.**

===== My Contacts =====

^ Email: | aaron_baugher at yahoo.com |
^ IRC: | Mhoram (on freenode) |
^ Myspace: | www.myspace.com/aaronbaugher |