[Crossfire-wiki] [Crossfire DokuWiki] page added: landforms

no-reply_wiki@metalforge.org no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org
Sun Feb 5 11:44:44 CST 2006

A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:

Date        : 2006/02/05 17:44
User        :
Edit Summary: created

====== Landforms / Place Names ======
This page is for discussing the naming of various landforms in bigworld.

Such as naming lakes, rivers, mountian ranges, swamps, etc

This could help with giving some quests/dungeons some backstory

It may be useful to say what map it is on, also posibly link it to cfworldview?

places can have different names, used by different cultures/races (more depth!!!)

... No idea how well this will go...

===== Scorn/Navar Continent =====
I think we could use a name for this continent, once pupland is bigworldified.

==== North West ====
^ Map ^ Place Name ^ Used by (race/group) ^ Description ^

==== North East ====
^ Map ^ Place Name ^ Used by (race/group) ^ Description ^
| around [[http://dooler.woosworld.net/cf_map/zoom.php?X=127&Y=100|world_128_101]] | Azumauindo | ? | A hard to reach island at the far NE of the continent |

==== South West ====
^ Map ^ Place Name ^ Used by (race/group) ^ Description ^

==== South East ====
^ Map ^ Place Name ^ Used by (race/group) ^ Description ^

===== Pupland Continent =====
"pupland" or "shining kingdom"?  whats its name going to be?

^ Map ^ Place Name ^ Used by (race/group) ^ Description ^

IP-Address  : 24.55.181.141
Old Revision: none
New Revision: http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/landforms

--