[Crossfire-wiki] [Crossfire Wiki] page added: playground

no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org
Fri Jun 9 17:58:54 CDT 2006

A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:

Date        : 2006/06/09 22:58

User        :

Edit Summary: created

====== PlayGround ======

This is the playground testing page, test pretty anything you want

<box>is box plugin installed? I should be in a box</box>

<box 80% red round| title>red box, 80% wide, with a title</box>

<box blue> this is

a blue box

</box>

<box 80% blue round| title>blue box with a title</box>

<box green> this is

a green box

</box>

<box 80% green round| title>a wide green box</box>

<box orange>and an orange box

</box>

<box 80% orange round| title>orange box with a title</box>

IP-Address  : 65.193.16.100

Old Revision: none

New Revision: http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/playground

--