[Crossfire-wiki] [Crossfire DokuWiki] page added: user:techolous:ui_ideas:magicmap

no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org
Mon Oct 9 17:35:29 CDT 2006

A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:

Date        : 2006/10/09 17:35

User        : techolous

Edit Summary: created

====== Magic Maps ======

  * I like these CF+ client screenshots:

    * [[http://crossfire.schmorp.de/sc/cfplus9.png]]

    * [[http://crossfire.schmorp.de/sc/cfplus10.png]]

    * No idea if theres a way to toggle it on/off

      * Should be a button on the client ui to toggle it

        * "grey it out" if we don't have a magic map for the current map,
and the player is unable to cast the magicmap spell

          * If we don't have a magicmap, and the player has the spell, we
could offer to cast it for them, but this could get somewhat annoying (som
ething to put off for latter)

  * More items should have their magicmap info filled in

IP-Address  : 24.55.181.141

Old Revision: none

New Revision: http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/user:techolous:ui_ideas:
magicmap