[Crossfire-wiki] [Crossfire DokuWiki] page added: quests

no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org
Mon Apr 30 08:44:00 CDT 2007

A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:

Date        : 2007/04/30 08:43
User        : ryo
Edit Summary: base

====== General information ======

This page lists existing quests in Crossfire, where they start, what they offer, the general level needed, what hints exist, and so on.

**Warning:** This is a **big spoiler**. This page exists so we have a listing of quests, a general idea of items, and such. **Do not read if you intend to discover by yourself, you have been warned!**

This page could help populate [[http://crossfire.real-time.com/maps/index.html|the map index]], or take from there if needed.

===== What this page should contain about quests =====
  * required items / skills
  * general area the quest takes place (eg: Scorn, Navar, multiple regions, ...)
  * general expected player level
  * what hints are available
  * who made the quest, so we have reference
  * quest development status: complete, in progress, ...
  * what lore the quest is linked to

===== What it should not contain =====
  * walk-through
  * exhaustive list of monsters
  * "small quests", ie quests that are only one small map without any special thing
    * quests that have some special/noticeable item should be listed, though (ex: Resir's house that contains a potion of life)

===== Page organisation =====
  * quests should globally be sorted by region - in the future we could always sort by level or whatever
  * quests spawning multiple regions should be noted in the different regions, with a pointer to full section for quest general info

====== Scorn ======
===== Resir's house =====
Located in Scorn, this gives a potion of life.

Monsters: ogre.

Level: 5+ FIXME check that

IP-Address  : 82.236.87.204
Old Revision: none