[Crossfire-wiki] [Crossfire DokuWiki] page added: user:cavesomething:questification

no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org
Tue Mar 30 12:19:04 CDT 2010

A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:

Date        : 2010/03/30 12:19
User        : cavehippo
Edit Summary: created

Quests which will be tracked through the quest system

| Quest                          | Location | Status| Notes|
| Gramps Malone's Earhorn        | Scorn    | Needs more dialogue| |
| Gramps Malone's Walking Stick       | Scorn    | Needs more dialogue| |
| The Head of the Goblin Chief       | Scorn    | Needs playtesting| Subquest of The Scorn Nobility |
| The Head of the Ogre Chief| Scorn    | Needs playtesting| Subquest of The Scorn Nobility |
| Outbreak of Undead| Scorn    | Needs playtesting| Subquest of The Scorn Nobility |
| The Scorn Nobility| Scorn    | Partially Implemented| Only tiers 1-3 done so far |
| Getting out of scorn| Scorn    | Needs playtesting|  |
| Down to the docks| Scorn    | Needs playtesting|  |
| Gate Pass| Scorn    | Needs playtesting| Subquest of Getting out of scorn |
| Port Pass| Scorn    | Needs playtesting| Subquest of Down to the Docks |
| Scorn Password| Scorn    | Needs playtesting| Subquest of Getting out of scorn and Down to the Docks |
| The Hero of Scorn| Scorn    | Needs playtesting| Subquest of Getting out of scorn and Down to the Docks, related to The Head of the Goblin Chief |
| The Special Goose Chase| Scorn    | Partially implemented| Middle parts of the quest need fleshing out. |
| Getting Past Locked Doors | Newbie's house | Needs playtesting | |
| Gork's Treasure Hoard| Scorn    | Needs playtesting|  |
| testquest| N/A| Subject to revision as I expand upon it | |
| testquest2| N/A| Subject to revision as I expand upon it | |
| Custom Armour| Scorn    | Needs playtesting/ maybe some balancing|  |
| Bandits at Terry's Farm | Scorn | Not implemented properly yet | |

IP-Address  : 81.141.60.247
Old Revision: none
New Revision: http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/user:cavesomething:questification

--