[CF List] CVS checking (client)

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruznet.com
Sun Aug 13 23:49:21 CDT 2000

 Just checked into the CVS repository:

The following change removes imlib as are png loading/rendering library -
instead, we use our own local function located in png.c.  libpng is
still needed, but it removes the dependancy on imlib.  Also, my home
spun function renders all the png images crossfire uses correctly, while
imlib had several it did not do properly.  MSW 8/13/2000
Files affected:
config.h, config.h.in:  Change HAVE_IMLIB_H to HAVE_LIBPNG
configure, configure.in: Change check from imlib to libpng.
gx11.c,x11.c,xutil.c: Changed to use our functions and not imlib.
png.c: new file that has our png support in it.