[CF List] Ads!

Frank Tore Johansen frankj at osc.no
Fri Aug 18 09:40:00 CDT 2000

That's odd, I closed down

     crossfire at ifi.uio.no

      a while ago, obviously
Kjetil must have done something with the way it works that I'm not aware of.
I'll keep nudging him.

-Frank.

      Someone is spamming the

      crossfire at ifi.uio.no

       mailing list, which ends up

      on this mailing list - check the message header.

              by lister.uio.no with esmtp (Exim 2.12 #7)

              id 13PdlI-0004Hg-00

              for

      crossfire at ifi.uio.no

      ; Fri, 18 Aug 2000 06:28:08 +0200