[CF List] Crossedit rewrite? Who?

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruznet.com
Sat Aug 26 20:14:15 CDT 2000

Peter Mardahl wrote:

      >  No - crossedit will likely get redone - designing with xpm images vs png sho

      >uld

      > not make any differences, so it may just be more efficient when it is rewritt

      >en

      > to just png and nothing else to keep the design a little simpler.

      Has anyone stepped forward to undertake this?  It's a pretty large

      project....

 No one has stepped forward.

 I was hoping that that could be put off until after I clean up how objects are
handled, so that the editor wouldn't need to know quite as much about objects
and is more abstracted.  Also, hopefully the gui builders at least make the
layout of the editor and that work involved much less work than in the older
days when most of that needed to get done by hand.