[CF-Devel] run mode

Michael Toennies mtx93 at tzi.de
Mon Dec 4 18:02:11 CST 2000

Hi

I have a little problem with the run mode in my client.

What i want is, to set the runmode permanent with the 'r' key and
'virtual' with the alt key.

So, if you press the ALT key, you should send moves in run mode with
run xxx. If you drop ALT key, you should back in normal mode.

With 'r' you should set the server in run mode. Hit again, no run mode.

Also, if you hit ALT in fix run mode, you should go back to normal mode,
if you have fix set it with 'r'. This is nice, because you can hold on
in a run, do something and run along again.

This work fine, but you must send a single 'run' cmd if you hit ALT or 'r'
key. The other clients don't do this. If you don't do it, the client starts
get side effects if you hit 'r' with hold on ALT key and so on.

But if you send a 'run' without moving you get a "you can't push yourself"
msg.
This should be removed.

Then, i can show the player always the true server status.

MichToen