[CF-Devel] pngs

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Fri Dec 15 23:27:40 CST 2000

 I looked at the images provided.

 The ones that do not need transperancies work fine.

 The ones that do need transparencies do not work, ie, there is no transperancy.

 It seems that if the image has a matte, it also has a transperancy.

 But to be honest, other than a little fiddling I have done with the PNG's, I
don't know much about the format.

 I notice that some images currently in the repository, like the spiked shield,
have the same problem with lack of transperancy.