[CF-Devel] Ehh? no one gonna comment on glowing?

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Wed Dec 20 21:29:58 CST 2000

 Have some patience.  This is the first I've looked at my mail today.

 I personally can't comment much, as I don't really know how it will affect
players or not.  Perhaps the best compromise is to make this a skill or free
spell that the player can activate/deactive as needed (similar to Q's levitate).

 This way, the player can use if it they desire, but if they think it will be
harmful in some situation, they can turn it off.