[CF List] Re: [CF:1371] Resurrection

Jan Echternach echter at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Tue Jun 27 14:09:44 CDT 2000

On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 11:16:57PM -0100, Erik Gjertsen wrote:

      I'm not sure if the resurrection/raise dead spells are properly

      implemented. No books (type 93) ever seem to show up in stores, the spell

      has a casting level of 200, and when creating a book with sp type 93,

      reading it will only yield the message "The book is incomprehensible".

Are you sure it has a level of 200?  I think "raise dead" is level 10,
"reincarnation" level 20, and "resurrection" level 25.  They have a
bookchance of 0, but you should be able to learn them through praying
at an altar, provided the god you follow has attuned: restoration.

--
Jan