[CF List] Re: [CF:1385] Bug in 0.95.6: 'drop n whatever reports "Nothing to drop"

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruznet.com
Wed Jun 28 00:03:25 CDT 2000

Frank McKenney wrote:

      Recreation:  I create a new character ('Dave the human'), enable

      scrolling, and try to drop one of some object I have multiple copies of.

      For example, if I have 23 silver coins, I enter:

          'drop 1 silver          and the system responds with

          Nothing to drop

      Is anyone else seeing this problem?

      Not only is this frequently inconvenient, I would _swear_ that it was

      working correctly the first time I installed CF 0.95.6. There is, as

      with all "bugs", the chance I didn't clear out _something_ that I should

      have, so here are the steps I followed:

 The above has been fixed in the CVS repository.  IT is highly doubtful it
originally worked when you first installed it.  However, the mouse drop
functionality (which is probably what most people use) has been working fine for
quite a while, so maybe you used that.