[CF List] installation: crossfire

Rigel rigelf at angelfire.com
Thu Jun 29 12:33:09 CDT 2000

Hello there,
I don't know if this is the right place to mail this, but would you please forward it if it is not?  I have been trying to (unsuccessfully) install crossfire 0.95.6 onto my system.  Said system is currently RedHat 6.0, with 2.2.5-15 kernel (soon to be upgraded to whatever RedHat can come up with), on an Intel 586 60Mhz.  The server seems to work great but the client won't finish with the configure script.  I can send the whole thing but I think the important part is the last error message:
"configure: error: XPM library not found - you may need to use --with-xpm-lib=dir".
Do you know what this xpm library is called and where it may be found?
		Thanks,
			Rigel Freden

Angelfire for your free web-based e-mail.

     http://www.angelfire.com