[CF-Devel] Pngs

Michael Toennies mtx93 at tzi.de
Thu Nov 2 19:58:30 CST 2000

Hi

I count out the PNGs in CF and they are 3488 file of 1,071mb .

There is also a double file: cobbleston1.111.png is in
arch/floor and in arch/river.
The one in arch/river looks be broken.

When i look at them they are not at all so ugly. The bad point is, that
there
are 4 sets: the resized xpms, some native 32x32 in 16
colors, the strange iso tiles we all don't like and a handful
others.

I think to bring the set in form is not the so a big work, because there
are many big animations in it, like the demons who looks not good, but they
are useble.

To redraw all needs time, to make them playble not a century.

Michael