[CF-Devel] Gods, again

dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Wed Nov 15 06:25:10 CST 2000

Okay, I have completed a table of all changes to the current gods. The
table shows all the old, unchanged and new features of each god.

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~dnh/crossfire_pantheon.html

That is where it is at currently.
Peterm has once again been busy and has finished the immolation spell
(also creeping frost) and I must say it is looking very cool =)

Sorry for the short message, but most of what I want to say is in the
table, so go read it already ;). Any changes you want, please mail me and
CC it to the list (currently I am getting VERY late messages from
crossfire-devel so if you want prompt reply send one straight to me). I
would love to hear of ANY ideas you have as well as changes.

dnh

ps (I agree with Peterm about MichToens email on PR)