[CF-Devel] compile error with current CVS-server!

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Thu Nov 16 00:10:43 CST 2000

Jan Echternach wrote:

      On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 01:59:39AM +0100, Andreas Vogl wrote:

      > metaserver.c:109: `MSG_DONTWAIT' undeclared (first use in this function)

      MSG_DONTWAIT is not portable.  O_NONBLOCK must be set on the socket

      instead.

 When using sendto, you are not required to actually have a socket connected.
So using O_NONBLOCK may not do anything.

 I'll just add a little line in which is something like:

#ifndef MSG_DONTWAIT
#define MSG_DONTWAIT 0
#endif

 which should at least fix the compile problem.