[CF-Devel] New god_intervention()

Jan Echternach echter at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Thu Nov 16 10:17:33 CST 2000

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 11:37:11PM +0100, Jan Echternach wrote:

      I think there are only two things left until the patch can go into the

      CVS:  Writing the change log and testing the patch.

This version comes with the change log, some documentation and a small
bug fix.  Still not much tested, however.  The archetypes haven't
changed in this version, use the arch38b.gz from my previous mail.

--
Jan