[CF-Devel] Does gcfclient have a maintainer?

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Mon Nov 20 00:04:22 CST 2000

Peter Mardahl wrote:

      Server requests for colored text are not being honored by

      gcfclient....

 Best I know, no one is officially maintaining/is reponsible for the gcfclient.
I've done some limited work on that client.

 As previously said, what I would really want to do is change the color
information to not be color but instead go into different categories of messages
so that the client can sort them.  This could also make some things easier - I
know when David originally wrote the gtk client, determining multi line queries
were difficult to determine - an option for the message could denote it should
be applied as part of a query.