[CF-Devel] irc, importantish

dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sun Oct 8 23:41:11 CDT 2000

Okay I have the channel running and already we have two permanant people
"on guard". It would be really great if as many people as possible could
get onto #crossfire on IRCnet. If you aren't already ircing please do,
especially you pete and red and marc?

I am going to send a message to the webmaster as soon as the site comes
back online.. I assume it is just under repair or something?

please mail me with any questions you have regarding irc, I am only to
happy to help you connect etc. (considering this is devel....)

dnh (AKA ....)

ps. I haven't subscribed to any of the other lists... could this message
be passed on? thanks