[CF-Devel] race/class split

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sun Oct 15 14:23:19 CDT 2000

I have installed and tested the new race/class split features
(by Peter M.) and they are extremely cool. Also very good
are the new race pictures by dnh (darth_bob).
The new code is doing fine, old player files are still valid
so I plead for inserting the stuff on CVS about next week.
(Having two seperate snaphots is somehow confusing and
shouldn´t be kept up longer than neccessary.)

I encourage everybody to test the new features on the
crossfire.csua.berkeley.edu CF-server to see how it looks
and feels.

If interested in the class/race statistics, have a look at:

     http://langmuir.eecs.berkeley.edu/~peterm/Class.html

     http://langmuir.eecs.berkeley.edu/~peterm/Race.html

Andreas V.