[CF-Devel] GTK client 0.95.7

Erik Gjertsen erik at subnett.no
Tue Oct 17 15:07:29 CDT 2000

Hi,

I'm having an odd problem with the 0.95.7 version of the GTK client that I
cannot recall having in earlier versions...

When someone "say"s or "tell"s something to me, and the sentence contains
national characters or the ' character, anything after that character gets
truncated. I.e, if someone does:

"tell Futt You're a jerk!" (happens a lot :)), all I see is

"You"

Unless I select the whole sentence with the mouse, in which case the text
appears, but very garbled.

Is my GTK version screwed, or did something happen to the new client? I
have not tested any other client versions than GTK/Linux.

--- PGP

     http://erik.subnett.no/pgp.txt

                                 ---
--- Why PGP?