[CF List] Crossfire discussion list back up...

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Tue Oct 17 21:54:25 CDT 2000

First, I wish to apologize for the SPAM from this a few weeks ago.

What happened was an email address with a domain name that does not exist,
or ceased to exist was subscribed to the mailing list.  When a post
was sent to the list, Mailman would try to send the message.  But when the
mailing sequence would hit the "problem" address it would reset and start
over from the top of the list - hence the dozens of copies of email.

Second, there has been quite a bit of activity on the Development
List.  The most important to note is the current CVS snapshot, which
involves the option of races and classes in Crossfire.

The archive is available on line here:

     http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/crossfire-devel/2000-October/thread.html

You just have to sort through the CVS updates to find the relevant
posts... ;)

Again, I am sorry for the spam and other headaches this looping
problem might have caused.

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com