[CF List] Request info on Disease code

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Oct 20 21:05:16 CDT 2000

What you want is here:

     http://langmuir.eecs.berkeley.edu/~peterm/diseases.txt

      Hello everyone,

      I saw a CVS update on the disease code today and reminded me that the

      website is missing this info.

      Can anyone provide for me the following:

      List of all diseases that are available.

      Symptoms of the disease, like "your feet itch" or whatever the message

      says when you are playing.

      Any other notes, like scurvy causes your teeth to fall out, etc.

      Possible ways of infection (poisoned needle, monster attack, spells, etc.)

      Known ways of curing a disease (spell, alter, dying, etc.)

      Any diseases or disease ability granted by any of the gods in Crossfire.

      Any other information I might be overlooking.

      You can either post to the list or email me directly at

      leaf at real-time.com

      Thanks!

      - Rick

      crossfire-list at lists.real-time.com