[CF-Devel] rings with fire/cold immu?

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Sep 15 14:42:17 CDT 2000

I have never seen such a ring either.

"the seer", could you please mail a character containing
such things to the list?  Along with the version of crossfire
you're using and any patches you may have applied?

PeterM

      on Fri, 15 Sep 2000 the seer wrote:

      > You're wrong, unfortunately.  I do mean immunities.  The first

      > ring I ever got was a ring imm. to cold and fire.  If they're not

      > supposed to be there, then someone needs to look at the code,

      > because they do crop up from time to time.

      I don't know what to say... The thought of rings with fire/cold

      immu doesn't please me. I've never heard of it before, nor have

      I ever seen such a ring.