[CF-Devel] Fwd: creator of pup_land - about map changes

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Mon Sep 25 04:46:06 CDT 2000

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:38:35 +0900
From: KAWAMOTO Yosihisa <

     kawamoto at tenjin.org

     andi.vogl at gmx.net

Subject: Re: crossfire - pup_land changes

      Hello.

      I tell you that I have no time to test your pupland

      maps yet.  I'm sorry.

      But I read the comments of your work and I think it's

      nice for the pupland.  I'm pleased by your work and

      I like it.

      Please use your work as new pupland.

      > I´m very curious to hear about your opinion to all of the

      > changes I´ve made. But if you´re busy, don´t worry - there´s

      > no need for you to hurry.

      > And you don´t need to write an essay about my maps  ;-)

      > Just tell me if you like them or not, that would be great.

      I'm very sorry not to test your maps yet.  And thank

      you for your kind mail.

      Lastly again, I like your maps so please use your work

      as new pupland.

      Thank you.

      --

      iKAWAMOTO Yosihisa!