[CF List] crossfire.csua.berkeley.edu including non-standard maps now

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Sep 6 13:29:01 CDT 2000

The public server at crossfire.csua.berkeley.edu
has on it some never-before-seen (in the standard dist)
maps, the so-called Destiny maps by Tom Green.

They're accessible from the mountain-town in dtabb-land.

The maps are beta, but everyone is invited to try them out
and give me feedback.  Tom apparently isnt around to
maintain his maps anymore, but I'll fix any bugs with them
that people report.

Regards,

PeterM

(P.S., the destiny maps just got included into the CVS,
so you can try them out taht way too if you're one of those
with CVS access.)