[CF-Devel] Okay I know.. HMM

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Apr 2 04:18:57 CDT 2001

Okay I just got todays CVS (I was running yesterdays) and now it seems
fixed =). What ever you did with those fixes seemed to do the trick.

dnh

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Mark Wedel wrote:

      dnh wrote:

      > I know the GTK client isn't being worked on.. but there is a large

      > problem. When you look at an item under you or in your inv, the animation

      > goes flat out. If you see it on square near by it goes at the normal

      > rate. I don't know what caused this or when it happened, but whoever has

      > been touching that stuff, could you please look into this?

       I just ran the gtk client, and saw no problems.

       Note I did make some changes, but only for animations of the look (ground)

      area.  Animation in the inventory should be unchanged.

       Has anyone else seen the behaviour DB has described?  DB - can your provide

      more details (Server and version of the server you are runninng on for example?)

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com