[CF-Devel] Retributive Strike and Ruggilli

Philipp Currlin Philipp.Currlin at t-online.de
Sun Apr 8 19:25:13 CDT 2001

Hi

We had a short look at the code of retributive strike earlier today but
it seemed okay. However even after praying for more than 30 minutes with
wis lvl 40 and 602 grace the player still didn't get the spell.

It would be nice if someone could take a more serious look at the code
of that spell please.

Thanks

Phil