[CF-Devel] sleep_delta() doesn't work on windows

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Wed Apr 18 12:31:46 CDT 2001

Mark W. wrote:

      > The crossfire server compiles and runs under windows

      > without any trouble. Except for the fact that the sleep

      > doesn't work. As you can imagine, this makes the winserver

      > run at lightning speed.

      Note that I don't develop on windows, or even use windows if I can at

      all help it,  so don't look at me to fix it or any other windows

      related code.

I fixed it myself. Now it works as good as it does on Unix.
Since the Winserver is doing so fine, I added some Win-Installation Docu.

What we could need now is some kind of crossloop script for
windows. Is anyone out there capable of doing this?
Actually such a thing should already exist somewhere, but I
have no idea where to search.

Andreas V.