[CF-Devel] Re: Updating on metalforge server

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Apr 19 18:56:58 CDT 2001

Hello again Rick,
	I know you lack the access to do so, but could you pass on to bob
that Metalforge really needs to be updated. There are some major bugs in
0.97 that are causing undue deaths and broken characters. Very soon
version 1.0 will come out (either this weekend on next), could I stress to
you it is highly important that as many bug testers are out there before
the release. If people aren't playing 0.98 or higher, we can't fix
problems cause no one will be playing it to be sure. This applies to all
server admins.

If anyone is interested I have, and Joris has (and probably Mich) scripts
which will auto update using cvs.

thanks for you consideration,

dnh