[CF-Devel] random map bugs

Preston Crow crow at bear.cs.dartmouth.edu
Mon Apr 23 11:37:25 CDT 2001

Thanks for fixing the chests in walls.  That was confusing.

     For reporting problems in the future:

     1)  If you can't get from the entrance to the exit, and you're sure

     there should be an exit, SHOW ME THAT MAP.  Not all disconnected

     maps are broken.  I know I said "you should be able to get from

     any place in the map to any other place", but these special maps

     are an exception where it is OK.

I did once see a map much like the disconnected one I showed you where it
was a regular area, not a special area.  If I see that again, I'll save it.

     2)  Please don't use alchemy or pets.

I didn't use alchemy or pets.  I often use burning hands to clean out the
spider webs and junk, but that's not relevant for keys.  I also melted all
my ice with my flint.  I'll watch for this again.

     3)  Please realized that some "walls" aren't "walls" but in fact,

     hidden doors.

Yes, I thought I had checked all of that.  Sorry.

--PC