[CF-Devel] maps suddenly broken

Philipp Currlin Philipp.Currlin at t-online.de
Mon Apr 23 12:34:15 CDT 2001

We got this bug a few days ago on damn with 0.98.8, this time with CVS
from 2001-04-22. There are several tiles missing and the whole
information stored in one rune of marking (see below).

I also included a screenshot to show what is going on. It was there
already when I joined damn so I have no idea what happened but it looks
disgusting :-(

Has anybody got an idea what could cause this? Last time it got worse
after a few minutes and finally the server crashed. Afterwards
everything was back to normal.

Phil

There is no messageendmsg
Cha 16