[CF-Devel] bug report from one of my players

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org
Thu Apr 26 09:08:02 CDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 03:12:11PM -0700, Peter Mardahl wrote:

      >From what someone told me, this is no bug.

      Instead, it's a diabolical plot on the part of the pupland

      creators to kill players sometimes.

      Yes, that's right, sometimes.

      Sometimes the bombs get teleported, sometimes it's YOU.

     [snip]

In fact, if you think *this* is diabolical, you ain't seen nuthin' yet...

The next "stop" after this one (which, FYI, is only reachable if you *do*
get teleported by "mistake" into the room with the blue dragons) has the
same bomb-transporting mechanism, but with an even more diabolical trap:
after pulling the switch a few times, you will activate a "bomb wall"
which drop bombs all over the entire room and the previous room. Only
those who are prepared and covered themselves with earthwalls (or 95%
armour) will survive this "mistake".

All I can say is, "Welcome to Pupland" :-)

If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves
upon execution. -- Robert Sewell