[CF-Devel] luxory manor

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Mon Apr 30 23:22:49 CDT 2001

Sean Michael Whipkey wrote:

      We got a key to the manor in Stoneville on our .98 server.

      However, the three beds on the right hand side of the manor show up as

      "damned".

      Can beds to reality be damned?  If so, how, and what does that do?  Is

      it something we did, perhaps?  We do a good bit of alchemical and

      polymorphing in there...

 The code doesn't care about cursed/damned status of savebeds, so it should make
no difference.

 I would guess the polymorphing code may have something to do with this (if not
the map itself).  In any case, this is harmless.