[CF List] Documentation

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at bnet.pl
Sat Apr 21 10:13:17 CDT 2001

I have just compiled HTML and PDF crossfire documentation. I had to
heavily modify PostScript documentation build process to get hi-quality
PDF docs (in oposition to PDF made from PostScript or PDF with raster
fonts). I sill don't like the result, though. It seems docs sources are
not quite up to date. In particular:

        - Initial equipment handbook section doesn't seem to work at all
          brobaly because of change in player selection procedure

        - In the handbook some mess is shown as books (several monsters
          and empty squares).

These don't work for HTML doc neither.
How can I fix this?

Greets,