[CF-Devel] bug in mutliparts (RE: warrior prooving tower)

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Tue Aug 14 02:24:48 CDT 2001

 I just thought of a case where the blocked value of the head should not get
transferred to the reast of the objects - the shop buildings.  In most cases,
the head is blocked, but if that gets extended to all parts, that obviously
won't work very well.

 I'm not sure what the best solution is.  One might be to clear to the blocked
flag from the shops, and if desired, put an invisible blocked force object to
prevent access to certain shop spaces.  Generally, the blocking of some of the
shops generally doesn't work as it sort of presumes the entrance should always
be on the southern side, and that certainly is not the case in many cities.