[CF List] How can I change my name?

mathwizard at gmx.de mathwizard at gmx.de
Thu Dec 6 14:23:47 CST 2001

Hi,

I think it is not possible from within the game. On the other hand, if you
have access to the game files (i.e. your player data), it should be
sufficient to rename the folder where your player data is stored and
change every appearance of the old name within that directory to the
desired name. But still I suggest ou first do that with a dummy character
so you dont destroy your character completely.

greetings,
   Carl C. Bergemann

On 06 Dec 2001 16:56:17 -0200
Michel Loos <

     loos at qt1.iq.usp.br

     > wrote:

      Hi,

      I would like to know if it is possible to change the name

      of a character, and obviously if it is possible how to do it

      Thanks

      Michel.

      crossfire-list at lists.real-time.com

  "Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards,
    for they are subtle and quick to anger."