[CF-Devel] Paralyzation code broken

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Mon Feb 5 23:55:43 CST 2001

Philipp Currlin wrote:

      Hi,

      In the past few days I noticed that I never had problems with

      paralyzation. Even Dread Knights and Titans didn't paralyze me though I

      only had res +20 on paralyzation.

      I then tried paralyzation on an two other players who had no protection

      to it and they didn't get paralyzed either.

      If someone could check the code please.

 Please, whenever anyone report a bug, include the version that you are running.

 In any case, I was able to reproduce the bug and fix it:
MSW 2001/02/05:
server/attack.c: Fix blind and paralyze - logic for reducing duration was
   broken, resulting in zero duration for most characters.  It should now
   work properly, reducing according to the amount of protection.