[CF-Devel] bug in arena

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Thu Feb 8 14:26:28 CST 2001

      Hi again :)

      If someone pays for the arena, steps on the teleporter and leaves it

      again the next person to step on the other teleporter will get

      teleported to the next room while the first person stays on the

      teleporter (if he stepped on it again). The gates will both be closed

      and they can't be opened again leaving the people locked inside.

      Only way to get out: to kill himself or use word of recall, afaik

After the first person stepped on and off the teleporter, there is
only a short period of time (like 10 seconds) where the second
character could get trapped by stepping on the other
teleporter.
I created that map, and I saw this little "problem". I consider
it harmless and tolerable. If people just don't do what they obviously
are expected to, thus get trapped, and don't have WoR - their fault.

Anyways, I might insert a magic_mouth when I have the time,
telling like: "both step on the teleporters and stay there".
If you want it happen right now, I welcome anyone doing this for me.

Andreas V.