[CF-Devel] FW: rogue like games gfx (info)

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Tue Feb 13 19:27:37 CST 2001

The screen shot section of the website is pretty sparse..

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/Screen_Shots/screen_shots.html

Anyone want to help add to this page?

If so, please send me the graphics as attachments or a URL so I can
download them that way.

Thanks.

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com

      From: Jaakko Tapani Peltonen [mailto:

      jtpelto2 at cc.hut.fi

      ]

      Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 7:34 PM

      To: Michael Toennies

      Subject: Re: rogue like games gfx

      Hello,

      I'm rather tied up with the different versions of NetHack -

      Falcon's Eye for now, but I'll look into the Crossfire when I have time.

      Judging by the screenshots on the website, I believe I could make some

      improvement to the graphics, alghough it depends of course on how

      flexible the graphics engine is. I'll send a concept screenshot of the

      what the game screen could look like, after I've had time to work on it.

      Jaakko Peltonen

      PS. I'm sorry about the late response.