[CF-Devel] Perm apartments in nurmburg + kurte

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Tue Feb 20 07:09:01 CST 2001

      > [...] in Kurte's place, [...] When you enter the last room

      > it says "You have passed the test, you are now a scolar of Kurte"

      > (-> you get a mark there).

      a mark? What mark? a scroll? I picked up the scroll that explained

      about 5 pentagrams. the actual map name was something like Eurecaroad3...

      I went into the teleporter and then went to the north teleporter. it

      then told me I had to be a scholar of kurte and yet I thought I

      already was.

A mark is what you get when moving onto a marker. It's like the
knight/barone.. titles you get in scorn's hero quest.
You should get the "scolar of kurte" mark when moving over the opened
gate into the last room on Eurecaroad3, the room with scroll and
teleporter. I checked it and figured out that there seemingly is a
small possibility not to get marked when running too fast over the
marker. This might have happened to you.

I will increase the marker's speed, maybe insert a second (identical)
marker beneath the scroll, just in case. And make the teleporter in that
room only work when you already got the mark.
Note that a player cannot get marked twice by the same mark
(-> same slaying), so this should work fine.

Andreas V.