[CF-Devel] Parsing archetype file

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Thu Feb 22 02:59:09 CST 2001

I just want to parse the archetype file and get the archetype array from it. I
happily read the code and saw I could use the first_arch_pass function.

But it looks like that the animation stuff needs to be loaded first. Does the
bmaps need to be loaded before the aninmation stuff?

I'd like to make a standalone util to be able to dump the archetypes in
customized formats. Looking at the code, the approach to dumping archetype is
tied to DM mode and keystrokes.

Is this the easiest way for doing object dumps?

Add a function called bobs_dump_arch() and do things that way?

--
Bob Tanner <

     tanner at real-time.com

     http://www.mn-linux.org