[CF-Devel] Spells?

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Mon Jan 1 17:54:38 CST 2001

      Erm, big bug. I just started a Q character, and my fire breath is very

      broken. If I cast next to something, then it will only go one square, if I

      fire it out in the open it will go for 5 or so. If I fire where there are

      a few scatter monsters it will go the full length, but if it is too

      compressed it will only travel 2 or so.. this sounds BaaaD.

      I am playing on the Tanner's server.

Think this must be an older version of CF.
Cone-spells used to be broken some time, long ago.

Andreas V.