[CF-Devel] Spells?

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Tue Jan 2 12:41:50 CST 2001

Okay, here it is...

The NO_CONE_PROPOGATE option is on, which means when a cone spell hits a
monster the spell stops progressing.

Yes, this weakens cone spells a bit.

Why is it on?
Curiosity ;)

- Rick

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Rick Tanner wrote:

      I will confirm this tomorrow, since I can't remember what it was exactly.

      The reason cone spells only travel out until a target is hit and stops is

      because of the setting in the server config.  Something to do with cone

      spells.

      - Rick

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com