[CF-Devel] Followup on Greyshield maps

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Wed Jan 10 15:28:03 CST 2001

Ah, very fine Rick!
Nice idea to email them.
(why i had not this idea? :)

Please let you email the greyshield maps and mail me a copy.

I will and perhaps AV will update them and i will them then
in my server for further testing.

We don't need all of the old maps, the greyshied only will be ok.
I will think about how i chain them to the current map set.

      I did some searching in the archives, sent out some email asking if Stefan

      Reich still had the maps, and Christian Stieber responded.

      Can anyone answer Christian's first question?

Yes, Mark wrotes about the goldcity maps a few mails before in the list,
that the goldcity are an unfinished part of the thomas maps. He added a list
of files
of them.