[CF-Devel] CVS update: crossfire/server

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Wed Jan 10 16:08:05 CST 2001

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Andreas Vogl wrote:

      So, please revert my changes to function "apply_spellbook" above, as

      long as you know what you're doing.

      Maybe make a short test afterwards. Some players might kill me if they

      lost spells again, since I promised them this has been fixed now ;)

I'm not sure if this is related to your last statement or not..

I have a character that worships Mostrai.  I found and learned the
following spells: Divine Shock, Cause Flu and Cause Cold.

I prayed over the alter of Mostrai and I got a message saying something to
the effect of "You no longer know Divine Shock" etc.

If this is suppose to happen, no problem - I'm just checking to see if
this is intentional or not.

The server was the latest CVS update from 9-January

- Rick

     leaf at real-time.com