[CF-Devel] Status update

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Fri Jan 12 22:56:10 CST 2001

Current status.
DX client: v0.99 beta2

PR: finished. At testing stage, and currently no real issues just looking
for out of balance items.

Gods: close to completion. Valriel completed thanks to peterms lighting
fixes. See,

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~avogl/gods_pantheon.htm

Map updating: On going. Preparing to test old Grey Shield maps, see if
they are still useable.

Crossedit: Question of updating, revise. No current work on it.

hall of selection: some issues regarding players starting there, AV
believes he has removed them.

I am not sure about crossedit, but once these have been wrapped up I
suggest we feature freeze and ALL work overtime to test then release
version 0.99 or even 1. I cannot promise this information is correct, any
errors please reply to this.

Thanks.

dnh