[CF-Devel] playbook build bugs

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Wed Jan 17 22:06:24 CST 2001

 This may bring up the question of how much longer, if at all, should the tex
playbook and spoiler be supported.

 I really don't know how many people know (la)tex.  I don't, but can muddle
through minor stuff.  It is probably safe that like roff, new people are
probably not learning it.  And it doesn't gain us a lot.

 the tex generated postcript versions are probably a little nicer for printing,
since tex was designed for typsetting much more than html was.  But I'm really
not sure to what extent that makes much difference for certainly the spoiler
(which doesn't really have many breaks), and even perhaps the playbook.

 Thoughts/comments?